A private forum based on the magic of Hogwarts and the next generation.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
THE SUMMER HOLIDAY'S ARE HERE. PACK UP YOUR TRUNK AND HEAD HOME BECAUSE SCHOOL IS CLOSING FOR THE SUMMER. WHETHER YOU WANT TO HIT THE BEACH, SPLASH IN THE POOL OR GET AHEAD IN YOUR HOMEWORK - MAKE THE MOST OF THE TIME BEFORE TERM IS HERE AGAIN!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Working out (Open)
by Jamie Summers Sun May 14, 2017 3:18 am

» The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)
by Victoire Weasley Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Share | 

The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fred Weasley II

PostSubject: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:04 pm

Fred and Lexi had made up shortly before school ended, so the group hadn't really had a chance to hang out together for quite some time. And Fred suspected that James could really use it, too. So he'd talked to Alicia about having everyone over to her place, where they could go explore her expansive property.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Alexander and Jason actually ended up arriving at the same time at the end of the drive so they walked up together. Virginia tagged along so she could go play with Gregory and Benjy since she liked visiting England.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:48 pm

"Hey!" Fred greeted from where he sat on the front steps. He got to his feet and went to give his two friends a hug.

James had arrived via the fireplace. He spent a little while playing with Gregory. Then, hearing the others arrive, he slipped Gregory a stink bomb and headed outside to join them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Virginia rushed inside to find the others. Jason greeted "hello" in his usual manor. Then he added out of the blue, in a casual manor "I have a girlfriend."

Alexander had been hugging Fred hello when Jason made the comment. He turned abruptly and found himself gaping slightly "wait what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Sirius Potter II

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:49 pm

"Really?" Fred asked, surprised.

"Wait - you do know that a girlfriend isn't just a friend who's a girl, right?" James asked teasingly. "Not that that isn't weird enough..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:55 pm

"Indeed" Jason answered neatly. "Her name is Irene Maher and she is in Alice's year. We have an arrangement which is satisfactory to us both."

"What sort of arangement?" Alexander asked finding it both amusing and confusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Sirius Potter II

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:09 pm

"Does she just set up mysteries and you solve them? Cause that's not a girlfriend, either," James said, still thoroughly amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:11 pm

"Do you want to read the arangement?" Jason questioned getting out a leather bound notebook filled with neat inked lines written by both himself and Irena. The book had a neat label saying 'Dating Manuel'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:34 pm

James just laughed and said, "Of course you have a dating manual."

Fred, on the other hand, actually accepted the book with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Jason then said "I think you are just jealous. Now having imparted the news I had to impart for the sake of honesty, perhaps we can move on."

"Shes so lucky, your so romantic" Alexander casually commented with a snort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Fred briefly scanned the document, looking curious. He then handed it back to Jason and asked, "Do you actually want to be dating her? I mean, do you actually like her? Or is it just to get those girls off your back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin - Emz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:30 pm

Jason considered his response carefully before answering 'I like her as much as I like anyone who I don't actively dislike.'

'Sweet' Alexander commented with a snort.

Jason shook his head 'well at least I treat her well enough to keep her around. None of you have done as much. Not even with Alice.' He then regretted his comment. 'Look can we just let this go.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tngh.forumotion.co.uk
Fred Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Fred flushed a bit but did point out quietly, "You didn't actually answer my question."

James just laughed and said, "Why would we want to keep a girl around?"

Fred considered a second before deciding to heed Jason's request and ask, "Want to go explore, then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin - Emz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:05 pm

'Because some girls are smart and sensible and worth hanging around with' Jason retorted going weirdly red for him. 'Not all of them are silly and easily manipulated by emotions. But anyone worth hanging around with always gets scared off.'

Alexander frowned 'hey sherlock, whose letting emotions cloud his judgement now.'
Back to top Go down
Fred Weasley II

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:14 pm

Fred looked between them but decided to remain silent and wait for the conversation to pass.

James, however, laughed and said, "Whatever you say, Jason." He then started off to do as Fred suggested and explore the property, singing loudly, "Jason and Irene, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin - Emz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Jason rarely if ever showed emotion. Always determined to be logical first. But for some reason he seemed to be now getting quite upset. Finally he burst out 'you know what, I think I will just go spend time with my sister.' He then turned and stomped off towards where his younger sister had gone.

'What has got into him?' Alexander commented with a roll of his eyes. 'Anyone would think he actually had emotions.'
Back to top Go down
Jamie Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:06 am

Fred rolled his eyes and said, "You know he has. He just doesn't like to let it rule him."

James snorted and called after him, "Spending all your time with girls now, eh?"

Fred shot him a look and then said, "I should go talk to him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin - Emz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:10 am

Alexander shrugged 'yeah go talk to him - tell him to stop being boring and come have some fun.'
Back to top Go down
Jamie Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:15 am

"He's the one who wanted to change the subject," Fred pointed out quietly, a little saddened that they were already fighting again.

James rolled his eyes and said, "Since when could Jason not take being teased?"

Fred decided not to answer and instead turned and jogged to catch up to Jason, falling silently into step next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin - Emz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 am

Jason slowed down when Fred joined him. He then actually stopped 'I apologise for that outburst. It shall not happen again. It was certainly not logical.'

------------

'Did we go to far?' Alexander commented to James, almost uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:38 am

Fred came to a stop too. "It's fine. You don't have to always be logical," Fred assured him. He paused a second and then, "You actually like her, then?"

--

"Nah," James said dismissively, though there was a slight hint of worry in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin - Emz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:55 am

'I don't know' Jason confessed quietly, calm now. 'But I would like her to remain in my life long enough for me to work it out.'

Back to top Go down
Jamie Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:58 am

Fred nodded a bit and said, "Fair enough." Then, with faint amusement suggested, "Maybe steer her clear of Lexi and James?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin - Emz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:10 am

Jason paused and then asked 'I don't want to isolate her. There must be some way. Do you ... do you think Alice will ever hang out with us again?' Jason knew it was an awkward topic but she was one of the few girls not related to him he could tolerate ... and he felt if they had a girl in the group Irene would be more accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Summers

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:22 am

"I don't know... we've been doing better lately... But I don't know where she and Lexi are at." Fred said, considering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)   

Back to top Go down

The Magnificent Quartet (Fred/James/Jason/Lexi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next